Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

Have a G74S that the "pgdn" key has come loose. Do I need to

Customer Question

Have a G74S that the "pgdn" key has come loose. Do I need to buy a whole new keyboard or can it be repaired?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You are able to fix the key, if it is not damaged. Otherwise, you can purchase the key itself and replace it. Watch the videos below.

Please get instructions from the below link too.

However, it is better to get it repaired from an experienced technician. Otherwise, use an external keyboard for your computer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!