Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

The other day I haphazardly pushed the wrong button in

Customer Question

Good afternoon, the other day I haphazardly pushed the wrong button in Microsoft 10 came onto my Microsoft 7 computer. Everything is now troubled. I have lost my start button and the ability to get into Microsoft Word. I want my old computer back. I want to get rid of this crazy newfangled stuff.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You can remove Windows 10 and go back to the previous version of Windows by following the instructions that I typed for you below:
- Click the Start Menu and click "Settings"
- Click “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
- Choose “Go back to Windows 7? or “Go back to Windows 8.1? option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.
- After that is complete, the computer will reboot and Windows 10 will be gone.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: