Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

OK, BIG BIG Problem! My cell isand have a samsung galaxy 6.

Customer Question

OK, BIG BIG Problem! My cell is(###) ###-####and have a samsung galaxy 6. I have been locked out for a week now.
The trouble is I am in the war torn Ukraine. I have spent over 10k to get here for new business and cannot use my phone, no Ukrainians will permit me to call out on their phone.
My carrier has been T Mobile. They put me through goggle where my never used goggle account has been so messed up by me. Why do you not make this more simple for older folks??
Somehow, when I type in [email protected] you get it confused with paulwatterson7663? Can you have the computer call me with the new passcode, then I can get into the T-mobilesamsung site and maybe possibly unlock this phone without losing data? I have been working on this for almost a week. Can someone please help me??
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

When you say you have been locked out, are you referring to the pattern or passcode lock that the phone asks you upon powering on, or you are referring to something else?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello t mobile are you there??
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

Please confirm how you are locked out. Are you referring to the pattern or passcode lock that the phone asks you upon powering on, or you are referring to something else?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello!