Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Helli, How does Google save ip addresses? Nothing yet, would

Customer Question

Helli
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Hello
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: How Long does Google save ip addresses?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing yet, would be nice to see past 1,5 months ips that have logged in to Gmail
JA: Have you tried the help-link on the homepage?
Customer: Not yet, the activity report iis very short, is there instructions on how to make it longer? Or do they only save info for one month?
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 months ago.

Google will save the last 10 log ins to your account. There is not a way to extend this or make them show more. The only way you can get more information on account activity other than what is show to you is to provide information pursuant to a valid third party court order or other appropriate legal process. That is googles policy.

So I am sorry to say there is no way to change the range or the amount of information shown to you unless it was a legal matter and you had a court order.

Please take a moment to click the stars above, 3 or more please to acknowledge that you were provided an answer from me. You may reply back at any time if you wish to discuss this further.

Thank you,

Chris