Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was chatting with pearl and she transferred me to a tech

Customer Question

I was chatting with pearl and she transferred me to a tech support but I lost the screen
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You are now at the right place

How would you like me to assist you?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need to set a new password ***** will work. I changed it so many times that nothing works
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I keep getting a message that my account needs action
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Don't nredto
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thanks

For which service is this? And exactly how are you being told this? Via an email?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want to set a password that will work
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ThanksFor which service is this? And exactly how are you being told this? Via an email?