Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Nothing that I know of. I keep trying to return the small

Customer Question

Nothing that I know of. I keep trying to return the small Red Shirt Ale for a 4X but keep getting the run-around by your tech support. I ordered the shirt through a Facebook ad. I tried to correct the order minutes after it was posted, was informed that I just needed to send it back for exchange. All
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: i think about a week ago. Check your shipping records.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tracking number 9405510200829087606976.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: just get me a return shipping address
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 3 months ago.

Hi, can you tell me whom the selling companies name was? This way I could get this figured out for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Nerd Spoon shipping number 9405510200829087606976.

Okay, give me a little bit here to see what I can do. Be back shortly.

Do you have the invoice number by chance?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No invoice #, just shipping

Okay, should be soon. I am in touch with them and seeing what I can do to get this resolved for you. And to be clear, if I am able to get you a shipping address to send it back and request a replacement you would be satisfied correct?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That was all I asked for to began with. I noticed that When I was asked for my credit card number, ( I thought to confirm my purchasse ), there was a $36 charge to my account. I DO NOT want to purchase this service. Please remove that charge.

Ah, okay. I am sorry about this confusion. We are not employed by Nerd Spoon nor Facebook nor do we have any affiliate with them. Just Answer by Pearl is a paid support portal that people come to when they are not able to find the answers to problems from PC to Attorneys to Appliance repair and more. All experts are verified and put into the categories they are approved in.

I think what must have happened is while you were searching for answers on how to get your issue resolved you must have clicked on a link that took you here where another customer had a similar issue and we helped them. If you do not wish to have me continue to assist I can send this request to our moderators for a refund. If you do want me to still assist then I cannot submit for a refund for you. Please tell me if you want me to continue to work on this for you or if you want a refund.

Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

You still there?

Are you still needing assistance?

Please let me know if you still require assistance.