Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Google is not allowing me to access: 1. my facebook account:

Customer Question

google is not allowing me to access:
1. my facebook account : Viv Shapiro
I have a 2nd Facebook account which is Vivian Shapiro which I want to cancel all together
2. or my 2nd email account :[email protected]
I don't remember my passwords and no matter how much I try to change them I cannot!
The passwords I remember are:
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

you want to remove which account gmail or facebook they are two different accounts.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i want access to my 2 gmail accounts: vshapiro73 and (vivishaps freely - this one is okay).
I don't remember the password for vshapiro73 on any computer I use
I want acesss to my Facebook account Viv Shapiro
I want to cancel my Facebook account ****** *******
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Its 2 gmail account and 2 facebook account you need assistance with is that correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no, I thouhgt google was meant to be free this sounds like a scam! you asked for 40$ for a free trial which I pay only if I'm satisfied and now you're asking for more money?
I want answers now if not then I'm going to write to Google and ask them what on earth is going on
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok so where are my solutions?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

This is not google we are USA company we provide tech support and its a fee based support.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
cancel my free trial and my card information please - I will try and reach Google.
please confirm that you are no longer dealing with me or charging me for anything
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i'm waiting for a reply
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Call our Toll-Free Customer Service for billing related issue for technical experts we don't have customer details following privacy policy.

US/Canada : 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 6pm PST

Available 24/7 for calls from outside US/Canada:
Australia : 1800-679-634
New Zealand : 0800-452-621
United Kingdom : 0***-***-****
The rest of the world : 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am not phoning anyone i want an acknowledgement NOW that you are not debiting 1 cent of my account. you said that if we were satisfied with the answers you gave us you would debit us with $40.00!
i have received NO answers and am most certainly NOT SATISFIED.
if anything send me a postal address
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you if you still require assistance; otherwise, this request can be cancelled. I won't provide an answer if you want to cancel, so let me know how you want to proceed.

I am awaiting your reply.