Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I upgraded to Windows 10 a few months ago. I have been

Customer Question

I upgraded to Windows 10 a few months ago. I have been getting the dreaded dpc watchdog violation and blue screen crash. I am getting a message from the Windows 10 upgrade assistant that I need to download an update on Windows 10, but every time I try to do so, the update crashes with the dpc watchdog violation message, and the computer shuts down and restarts. Please help!! Thanks in advance!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,