Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I tried to renew my yearly subscription to my MSN Premium

Customer Question

I tried to renew my yearly subscription to my MSN Premium account 2 months ago & they would not accept the new credit card that my bank /had forced on me --MSN kept showing the old credit card & I could not find anyone to talk to make the chane to the new credit card.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I have been several times to the MSN store in Campbell CA & they never seem to be able to help me.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The problem is because I have moved from Arizona to California & all the old information has been changed .--I have a new email address & password ***** has further complicated the situation.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: If I could get my old MSN Premium account back again it would be great the big problem ks I always check our fmaljy bank accounts daily & this has reallt created a big concern for both me & my wife
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 3 months ago.

What is your old and new email address?