Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

All of the folders in my yahoo email account have

Customer Question

All of the folders in my yahoo email account have disappeared - not sure how - didn't delete them - they are just gone. is there anything like outlook where I can find them in a 'pst' file?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: just this morning..
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: submitted request for lost folders to yahoo - reviewed trash - confirmed filters and settings - nothing shows any issues.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 3 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

If you have already submitted the request for lost folders then you should be able to retrieve it.

No, In mail version of yahoo we do not have a copy of emails stored in pst files as in outlook.

I would recommend you to change your security answers,your password ***** update your phone number in yahoo if you have not done already. As there is a possibility that someone might have got unauthorized access to your mail box

Let me know if you need any help on this and if you want me to take remote access of your computer and help you in it.

Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 2 months ago.

I think your issue must have been resolved by now. Do you still have this problem ?