IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I m g. delmendo wants to renew my magic years-$99.75.i can i

Customer Question

i m jose g. delmendo wants to renew my magic jack for 5 years-$99.75.i can i use our wells fargo bank visa ? can i send it thru computerour acct. no. ? o920- 913- 3188
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: contact jose delmendo, jr.our son in el segundo,california, u.s.a. 1-***-***-****
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none-just renew for 5-years= $99.75
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: none, pls. call my son, jose delmendo, jr. to pay using his wells fargo bank vissa.magicjack no. 323 -455-3358 his cp no 1-310-(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Jose.

My name is ***** ***** I am a computer expert here with Just Answer.

You would actually need to go to the Magic Jack website to pay this. Here is the link. You can click on it.

https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.html?language=&_ga=1.153584504.1968716763.1469347326&variation=

You can also call them directly at(###) ###-####

I hope this helps.

If I have assisted you to your satisfaction, please rate my service at the top of the screen with at least 3 stars. If you have any concerns, please reply and we will assist you any way we can.

Thank you for choosing Just Answer and have a wonderful day/night.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.

I cannot call your son, but you can forward him these instructions in order to renew the magicJack subscription:

A quick way to renew the magicJack subscription is possible by logging in to your magicJack account by going to this address:

http://my.magicjack.com/

There type either your e-mail address you registered with magicJack or your magicJack phone number followed by the magicJack password. In case you have forgotten your magicJack password, click on the Forgot Password? link and you will receive further instructions on the registered e-mail.

Once logged in, click on the Phone Numbers tab and you will see the expiration date for your magicJack service, and then you can renew the subscription there.

Alternative way to renew the magicJack subscription would be to contact the magicJack customer support for billing inquiries at: 1-***-***-****.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,

Were you able to find a resolution to this? Thank you for your response in advance.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,