Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I Iam told my chase visa number is not acceptable nor the

Customer Question

Andy I Iam told my chase visa number is ***** acceptable nor the security code # . Since Pandora charges me thru Chase Visa you should have this oinfo. I am stymied the numbers are correct. jim connelly
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Your account information requires verification.

Please, follow the instructions below to resolve you problem:

- Sign into your account at http://www.Pandora.com on a computer (not on your mobile device).

- Click your email address in the upper right corner and choose Settings > Billing.

- Remove the credit card that is listed o the page and re-add your credit card information.

- Click the Save Changes button and all will be set.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 4 months ago.