Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When the tech did the setup on my new Dell laptop he entered

Customer Question

When the tech did the setup on my new Dell laptop he entered the wrong email address. I can not access the computer at all. Very expensive paperweight. The email address he entered was***@******.***. He left out the letter a.***@******.*** is the correct address. I went in to try to set up an email address for the incorrect address BUT could not do so. Is there any way you could send the microsoft password ***** need to the correct address? Thank you Diane Fessenden***@******.*** I live in Panama my phone number is(###) ###-####0005 This morning was chatting with Charlie U. I have windows 365 installed on the computer. Charlie mentioned if I could provide the product code he might be able to help internally from there, wherever you are. The product key code is KYFNK4V6TW9RB2CR2HWD9D8C2
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

Do you have another computer to burn a CD so that we can reset the password?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Unfortunately, I have tried that several times to no avail. According to Microsoft I will have to burn a special CD and load it into the computer. They have been online with me for several hours. I didn't realize I was not using the microsoft office when I first sent you my information. I am not very pleased with your response Diane Fessenden
Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

Are you logged into your computer?

Is this a login password ***** or something regarding Microsoft Office?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Cody,The issue has been resolved. Am now able to access the computer - this is after three very frustrating weeks. Thank you for your offer. But I will not be needing any more help. Diane
Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

ok sounds good