IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Want to renew my majicjack 7733129360, One month, Which

Customer Question

Want to renew my majicjack(###) ###-####
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: One month
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Which website
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Go ahead
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

You can renew your magicJack subscription by logging in to your magicJack account. Simply click on this link:

http://my.magicjack.com/

and then either type your e-mail address you registered with magicJack or your magicJack phone number followed by the magicJack password.

In case you have forgotten your magicJack password, click on the Forgot Password? link and you will receive further instructions on the registered e-mail.

Once logged in, click on the Phone Numbers tab and you will see the expiration date for your magicJack service, and then you can renew the subscription there.

Alternative way to renew the magicJack subscription would be to contact the magicJack customer support for billing inquiries at: 1-***-***-****.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.