Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is chila hawkins. I just got Inspiron 15. 3000

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I just got Inspiron 15. 3000 Series. I have registered it and you and I have the ID numbers. I have internet confirmation and a brand new router from Charter Comm. I programmed in Windows 10 then it denied my internet connection. Can you help me get started?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

connect the computer directly to the wireless router using a lan cable and then try if you are able to get into the internet. We can configure wifi after you confirm it has active internet.