Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Every time you upgrade I cannot get into pokerstars My login

Customer Question

every time you upgrade I cannot get into pokerstars My login is***@******.*** how can I get back in
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: I have not received any reset directions
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried deleting all pokerstars and tried to retry getting into pokerstars no luck
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. I am sorry for the issue you are facing.

Just to let you know that this is justanswer which is a paid Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or MSN but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need help regarding the game issue.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason