Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am unable to sign into my Yahoo account, as they say they

Customer Question

I am unable to sign into my Yahoo account, as they say they cannot verify my password, so they text me 4 different numbers to verify that I am the right person for this account, but even though I entered the number that they text me, they still said it was incorrect. Please advise what I need to do to be able to access my e-mails.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.