Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have several Chrome OS computers. None is connected to a

Customer Question

I have several Chrome OS computers. None is connected to a printer. I engaged several professional computer service companies and none could connect any of them. Have you created a product that cannot be completely used? I can find no place that even wants to look at a chrome OS. Any idea where to go? The last techy said google has a problem with the system and although very familiar with Chrome, could not help. He came from a prestigious electronics firm, through Costco. Any idea what to do. I need it connected to a printer but who could do it???
***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Ive connected many Chrome OS computers to printers.. It just depends on the printer.

What model of printer do you have currently and that you are trying to connect?