Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need to remove a hyper-link from the search results on

Customer Question

I need to remove a hyper-link from the search results on Google. They URL is
Due to Google guidelines; the blog was taken down by Google last night. However when my name Dana Kline is searched the hyper-link comes up on the first page of my search results; which are causing me problems interns of my reputation. This blog was set up anonymously and due to the harassment and HATE message I need your help to remove the hyperlink..
Can you help me?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.