Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have three FB pages business: Dr. Landry, Friendly Foot

Customer Question

I have three FB pages for my business: Dr. Mark Landry, Friendly Foot Care, PA, and Mark Landry. Obviously I didn't know what I was doing nor cared much when first doing this.
I would now like to actively use FB to "boost" pictures, videos, and blogs?
I don't know or remember any passwords. The one site has a paid blogger on it that I plan to cancel very soon, to do my own, by FB.
Can you help me consolidate these three sites into one? I would like to have all the pictures on one site....probably as Dr. Mark Landry, Friendly Foot and Ankle Care. Can you instruct me how to do this....I.e. Take the info from "Friendly Foot Care" and "Mark Landry" and put them on the most active site "Dr. Mark Landry..."
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The main issue is, you dont know or remember any passwords.. I may be able to help you with that. But even if I do, It wont be possible to merge all three pages.

You may be able to merge the two business pages but you cant merge your personal page with the two business pages.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I never heard back from you after you viewed my answer. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.