Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.

Somehow, someway, when trying to figure out how to get my

Customer Question

hi Pearl.....somehow, someway, when trying to figure out how to get my digital camera to upload my pics, I must have clicked on the wrong thing.. Now I have "PDFConverterHQ , my way on my computer...I hate it and can not get rid of it.....helppppppppppp
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: O jsbr a Dell Window 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: *I have
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no mam ty
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Have you tried removing it from Control Panel?

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Go to Control Panel then Programs. Look for and remove PDFConverterHQ, MindSpark, or Myway if you see any of these listed. That should take care of the problem.