Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I had incredimail on another tower now I have lost it all

Customer Question

I had incredimail on another tower now I have lost it all because I have a new tower and windows 10 how can I retreive my old incredimail account now. I have the sign in name and p/w what can I do
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Incredimail.

Incredimail is an email client software which you use to configure your existing email in it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No I dont use incredimail any more it isnt on my new comp. I just want to retreive it from my old tower. I have the login name and p/w how can I do this.
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

You need to login to the old tower and then you can back up.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I cant do that the tower has been taken off of my comp. and I have a new one now. I thought I could log into incredimail with my old name and pass word?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will have to get a techie to take it away and loginto it then ok thanks for your help.
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Incredimail is an email client it not an email server which you can login and save your emails its like you have MS outlook and you configure your gmail, hotmail or any corporate email address and you get emails in outlook.

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

let me know what email service you are using i can try to get you logged into the web mail and then you can retrieve the emails you want if its saved in the email server.