IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I would like to get the product key Perfect X5. and need to

Customer Question

I would like to get the product key for Word Perfect X5. I am Desmond Smith and need to get and use information thereon.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me if you have already purchased Word Perfect X5, or you plan to purchase it?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not sure if past payment is still effective. I am presently in touch with Lucas at "Bask" (formerly) ITOCK ,(###) ###-#### ***** asked me to ask you for related "product key" for Word Perfect X5 and pass this on to him. He is doing a job for me. Can you give him a call?
Desmond
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

If you purchased Word Perfect X5 online at the official Word Perfect X5 web page (store), it prompted you to create an account first. All the information about the purchase as well as the product key is stored in your account. So, access your account to retrieve the product key.

To access the account login page, go to this link:

https://idp.corel.com/idp/Authn/UserPassword

If you forgot the password, you can click on "Forgot password?" link there to reset the current password ***** e-mail.

However, if you purchased Word Perfect X5 at a retail store and received a disk, then the product key can be found on the disk case (sleeve).

Let me know this information helped.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.