Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Want to remove all forms after asking Google a question

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 4 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, are you looking to delete your Google search results from your browser?

If so, are you using a Windows/Mac computer, or any other device, e.g. iPhone?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 4 months ago.

Kindly reply back to me using the Reply box below, and then we can continue further.

Expert:  Barun replied 4 months ago.

Please accept my apologies - you had opened up duplicate questions clarifying your issue earlier, and so I was only able to get to them now. I have closed out the duplicate questions for you now, so you will not be charged for the same either.

Now, if you want to clear out your browser/search history on your iPad, please do this now:

First, tap the Settings app on the iPad.

Next, scroll down on the left side and tap "Safari".

Next, on the right side, scroll down and tap "Clear History and Website Data". This should do it.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.