Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

On or about July I sent an e-mail to Corel Tech Support. I

Customer Question

On or about July I sent an e-mail to Corel Tech Support. I went through a series of conversations and finally was connected to Robert Dale. He took all the information again and gave me a ticket number. Ticket No.(###) ###-####
He promised I would hear from a technician by e-mail on July 12. I have not received any e-mail yet. I'm reading all the nice things people are saying about your organization. So far I don't believe a word of it.
The work perfect on my computer is useless to me. I would appreciate someone getting in touch and at least try to help me. I can't get into any of my files.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer.

We are services. Let me know the problem a bit more in detail, i can help you with Corel Wordperfect let me know the problem you are facing.