Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Whenever I try to enter the MSN Games "Hearts" website, I

Customer Question

Whenever I try to enter the MSN Games "Hearts" website, I get the "Hearts" room okay, but a big black square with a spinning crescent and the word "Loading..." stay overlapped over everything else. It simply WON'T load and then disappear as it normally does.
I have been entering this room for several months now, since this new room was created, but have NEVER had this problem before. I first noticed it yesterday and thought it might be a temporary tech problem, but it's still there today, which is why I've contacted you.
However, I am a retired senior on a fixed income and your fee of $52 is a bit steep for me, especially since A) the website in question is supposedly a "free" website and, B) I did NOT cause this problem to happen. Can you give me a reasonable price discount? Please let me know if you can before providing any repair advice so that I can determine whether the cost is justified. Thanx.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

Is this a MAC or Windows computer?