Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Question already posed and unanswered I suspect someone has

Customer Question

Question already posed and unanswered
I suspect someone has altered my email with Publishers Clearing House to withhold
information directed to me needed to complete and hopefully win the iotto. I can provide
support my claim but require assistance.
Ray Jones(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 4 months ago.

I think that it is more likely that you just misunderstood their advertising that makes it look like you have a really good chance of winning, when in fact they send that to everybody in the world and very few people win or ever hear back except to maybe offer them magazine subscriptions.

If you would like to send me a copy of whatever you have that makes you think that you are a winner or need to give them more information i will be happy to help you with it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Seems to me your reply represents a personal unresearched opinion taking as much time as it took to compose your reply.
Did you make any effort to find out the frequency of the issue, how it was accomplished and deployed, who stood to gain and
loose.

Why do you believe that they changed your email address at pch