Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Window is too large, need to reduce size and print size. How

Customer Question

Window is too large, need to reduce size and print size. How do I do it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

When you say window is too large do you mean the entire windows and its icons or just the webpages ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The web pages
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I am confused you said web pages then said No could you please explain

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Entire screen is too large.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5469dd6d-a40f-4215-8a83-58a3b23256a0 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I have given you the remote support link to access your computer please click on it and follow the instructions so that i can connect to your PC and check the issue and do the necessary directly.

Let me know if you have any trouble

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

It seems like you are offline and i didn't get connected to your PC so i will cancel the remote link for now.Let me know when you are ready to continue.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need help regarding display and print size issue.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.