Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can not play the multiplayer hearts game on MSN. I get a

Customer Question

I can not play the multiplayer hearts game on MSN. I get a black box and the word loading continuously going across the screen
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: HP Touch smart 300 all in one. Six years old, a day and a half
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried resigning into Microsoft, I tried help through windows ten which is my operating system
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.