Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I am charged a $13.77 monthly charge that comes out of my

Customer Question

I am charged a $13.77 monthly charge that comes out of my checking acct. this amt is deducted around the middle of ea. Month without fail and every now and then there is charge ranging from .99 to 2.99 and places in between. I have called the 800 no. Listed on my checking account and it tells me to contact Apple.com/bill etc which I did and there were many, too many inquiries about this issues that made it confusing to choose one. I am not using Apple for any iTunes that I know of and my daughter tells me she is not using Apple.com for anything that bills $13.77/mo or individual charges that I explained above. How. Can I get these charges stopped and not deducted from my checking acct anymore. This has been deducted for way too long now w/o any explanation for charges that r legitimate. Can you help me. And what info do you need from me to eliminate these charges that are unfounded. Thank you very much, Amy Brenneman
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called the 800 number listed next to charge on my checking acct for help to,stop charges. My bank also advised me to do this. I always get the same message and that is to get in touch with Apple ITunes /bill and I saw all these questions etc asking about charges not valid or ordered any apps etc. I am not a comp. geek by any means so no I have done no troubleshooting as I don't know how or what I'd be troublrshooting.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I guess not except that what ever the charge is for. I do not want the service if anything is provided. Or any .99 to $3.00 charges in between Thank U
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Recurring monthly charges and small charges are indicative of subscriptions such as itunes match, or purchases being made through the app store. This is either done with y our apple id and your credit card attached to it, or someone attached your credit card to their apple id.

If you have an apple id, this page will help you check your purchase history and cancel any subscriptions you may have going. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

If you do see the charges showing in your apple id purchase history, make sure you change your apple id password ***** remove your credit card ( or both ) so no more charges can be made.

if you dont have an apple id, then you will need to have apple billing support call you so you can have them track down whatever account is using your credit card number, so you can then have your credit card number removed.

To contact apple billing support, go to this link https://getsupport.apple.com/

Click where it says talk to apple support now in the center of the page, and prevoide your name and phone number so they can call you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.