Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My google password is margaret13 my g mail address is i IT

Customer Question

my google password ***** *****
my g mail address is***@******.*** i
IT WILL NOT COME UP !!!!!!!HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

When you say it will not come up-- do you mean it will not accept your password?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Louis you should be using [email protected]com rather than [email protected].net.

Also, your password ***** changed 3 months ago. Do you have access to the mobile phone ending with 91? If you do, I can have a code sent to you that you can use to reset the password ***** you don't remember what you changed it to. Also, if you'd like I can offer a phone call. A phone call is a premium service and we usually charge an additional $19. I will offer it for only $5 since you have had to wait on an answer. Once you accept the offer your phone number will be displayed and I can call you and walk you through getting back into your email.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi Louis,

I am sure you mistyped your original response which is why I asked for more detail. Please answer my question when you get a moment: When you say it will not come up-- do you mean it will not accept your password?

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.