Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Last 2 years I have had a series of photo's on picasa

Customer Question

For the last 2 years I have had a series of photo's on picasa photo's whent to look again yesterday and they are gone.These photo's were being used as a reference for a project I are working on.
The photo's are of the cottage grove covered railroad bridge at chambers road Portland Oregon. The address I have is https:/picasaweb.com/1052509065...70974209/chamberscovered railroad bridge Their are over 200 photo's.
Can you help me please Ray
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have access to the google account / the email address that is associated with your Picasa account?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have windows 7

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=eb223e5a-142b-46c4-9e2c-cfd85641002b

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am having trouble getting back to you I keep getting a message to connect to a lawyer

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/guck52u

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, double-click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
a remote session is ok, these photo's were in my bookmarks but are not now there

OK, please do the following steps to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

1. Click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/guck52u

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a further problem with my other computer all the letters on keyboard faulty so I cannot enter your directions.Is it possible to access the picasa page I gave you and send these photo's to this computer

Can you open the internet / email on your faulty computer?

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It seems the previous expert opted out. Did you still need help with this issue?

Or, do you want us to close this question. Please respond when you can, thank you.

Dustin S