Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have been having a problem with my turtle beach px22 on my

Customer Question

Hi I have been having a problem with my turtle beach px22 on my PS3 my friends can't hear me but I can here them can you help me fix the problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

My advice is this.. lets connect the PX22's to your PC. Then, what we want to do is start the sound recorder and see if we can pick up any sound from the microphone on your PX22's. This will let us know if its a hardware fault and your microphone isnt working.. or if this is something t o do with your PS3 settings or network settings blocking your mic from transmitting.

If you dont have a pc or a mac, let me know and we can try and find another way to test the PX22's. Or, once youve had the chance to test get back to me and let me know the outcome, and we can go from there.

Dustin S