Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My computer says I am not running genuine Microsoft windows.

Customer Question

my computer says I am not running genuine Microsoft windows. I have had this computer and set up for over 9 years and no problem till now. I can not find validation code etc. where do I go from here???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi!

It is possible that the message is a virus and not an actual Microsoft message. Would you be okay if I connect to your computer to view and fix the issue?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.