Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a Pavilon dv7-6187cl Entertainment PC Product key

Customer Question

I have a Pavilon dv7-6187cl Entertainment PC Product key 86ch7-9mrpk-fvkyb-wwyb7-5kxvp computer. The keyboard is attached to the motherboard with a flexable membrrane cable. The clamp on the motherboard is gone or broken I would like to replace it so when I connect the keyboard to this unit it's flex cable will attach to the motherboard correctly. The clamp is not damaged but the black part that holds it to printer cable is bad.
I can hold it to the connector and it works fine but I need a new connector or the top part of it to fix my computer. Please tell me what part I need to repair this.
Tommy Sellers *****
Hattiesburg MS 39401 (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 4 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

I hope this is a Laptop PC. If so, is it regarding the inbuilt keyboard

waiting for your reply

Hello sir,

I didn't find reply yet. Just checking to see if you are still waiting for answer

Please let me know me know if this question needs to be cancelled

Thanks

Fiyaz