Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

My Acer L3600 will not start up at all

Customer Question

My Acer L3600 will not start up at all
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Just to verify is the machine not turning on at all or powering up?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi yes will power up at all, all started yesterday when a game dusk was incerted and crashed, now after check I did the normal switch off the reboot, and will now not even switch on

Ok when you push the power button any response at all and on the back of the machine do you see an led light at all anywhere?

Also check the power supply, usually there is a light on the black power cord brick assuming I'm looking at the right model.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No led light on just a noise from a motor or something, can do remote either as nothing is working at all

Sounds like there is either a problem with the power supply or a motherboard malfunction causing this problem I am sad to say. Does the noise sound like it's inside the machine?

Do the fans on the back of the machine look like they are running at all when you push the power button?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the fans seem to be running, the front of the PC start button will not light up at all
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi can you suggest anything else that I may be able to do, otherwise will take the unit to Currys PC world repair centre

Sorry for the late response we had power outage here. If the fans are running or shutting off or not running at all I would first try and have the power supply changed if that fails then you may want to have the motherboard serviced.

If you have any further questions for me please let me know. If not don't forget to leave positive feedback for my time and information using the rating option thank you.