Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I've used SystemSuite a while, but now I have a oroblem. I

Customer Question

HI,
I've used SystemSuite for quite a while, but now I have a oroblem. I did a number of thingsall at once. I put a new competeron line and upgraded to Windows 7 AND then downloadedWindows 10. That seemed to go pretty well. I also "reorganized several hundred discs And now we get to the real problem. When I went to reinstall System Suite, I noticed that I had two manuals SS8 and SS9 I also had a disc for SS11. but no manual for SS11. I cannot find discs for SS8 OR SS9. Can you shed any light on this? BIll
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

System suite 8 will only work on Vista and below, and System suite 9 will only work on windows 7 and below.

Since you are using windows 10, you would want to use at least SS13, Since even system suite 11 is only for windows 7 and below. You can get a copy of system suite 14 here if you want to run it on windows 8 or 10. http://amzn.to/2ad3dXV

As far as why you dont have a SS8 or SS9 disk, I couldnt say for certain. It may be that you paid for download copies and not cd's, or the disks may have been misplaced.

If you have further questions youre welcome to reply.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I see you viewed my response but never messaged me in return. Did you still need help with this issue?

Please response so I can help you further, or so we can close out this question. Thank you.

Dustin S.