Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have hp 3 I one printer. all of a sudden it stopped

Customer Question

I have hp 3 I one printer. all of a sudden it stopped scanning..it prints etc but will not scan from my windows fax and scan
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp photosmart 309
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: how much does this cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: where is page?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me exactly what happens when you try to scan please? Are you getting a specific error message?