Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Since updating to wins10 online cant rec or send Emails

Customer Question

Since updating to wins10 online cant rec or send Emails comes up "not yet synced" also says bigpond accont is out of date Can you help pls Ian davies
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your email currently working at the website?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Please let me know when you are available. Thank you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hello Ian. My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. In order to give you the best possible answer I will need to ask a few questions. What program do you use to get to get your mail on your computer? Outlook, Thunderbird, or something else? Once I know that I should be able to provide detailed instructions for resolving the problem. Or if you'd like, I can connect remotely at no additional charge and work on this while you watch.