Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need to get my computer off of a "" arena. Someone

Customer Question

I need to get my computer off of a "" arena. Someone has been using my email address for an ad to sell a motorhome on CL to benefit a missionary purpose. PLEASE find the addresses associated with this for me and help me uninstall this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name isSteve and I'll help you with your issue. Can you tell me what email provider you use and what the email address is that's being used on the ad? What is your goal? To find the ad and have it taken down or to not receive any of the emails from Craigslist?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi it is "*****@******.***" An associate of mine in Westlake Village texted me cause he felt it was not me, but the ad as a FWD went to him and I'm assuming other contacts, too. My friend said that it was taken down almost immediately.
How does differ from what I originally signed on with? I would like the entire account erased, but now some of my docs are even titled The problem began with a church. I have been writing a book about the Bible for about 5 years now. At times I have been blocked from getting into WORD at all and a friend showed me about the task manager, I was having so much difficulty that I learned how to get into it and I disabled a program once called "F/U" and was able to get back in. On this day, I am just trying to complete a business plan and the files just keep saying that I cannot save to a file permission error, or that this one has been made read only....I cannot get anything done on my computer anymore . When I go to the library or someone elses's computer I can navigate and get around fine.. Can you please tell me is there a way to pinpoint who and what address has been messing with me all this time I just can't take it anymore. They have taken many many private things that I have written about God, the Lord and the Bible and just filled in their own thoughts and really just butted in with their own blab and have really discouraged me from writing at all until I can get a secure computer....
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This has been a very long thing I need help, the bullying is not limited to my computer.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This pastor on the radio even at one time said "Go ahead and and commit won't lose your salvation!" They act as though they have no accountability.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you just tell me how to do this...I really couldn't afford the original $44
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Just forget it it's just like court people can screw with your life, your family, kids, even attempt to destroy your relationship with Christ and if you can't afford the help, there just isn't any help. Justice and vengeance belong to the Lord.