Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

My webpage has become too big and i dont know how to shrink

Customer Question

my webpage has become too big and i dont know how to shrink it back.i am a newbee and 69yrs old.can you help me please
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a couple of weeks now.i must have stuck my finger on something i wasnt meant to.i use a laptop and the pad is very touchy.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: it is an acer aspire.i bought it 18 months ago.a 15.6".i updated to wondows 10 too.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none.i dont understand most of the in australia and lingo is language.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: just that i am a bit of a dummy on computer stuff.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 3 months ago.

What happens if you hold the CTRL KEY ON your keyboard and press the - symbol (key) whilst holding the CTRL Key?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I no longer need help, please cancel and refund.