Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience

Is there away you can upload a video live?

Customer Question

is there away you can upload a video live ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you need to upload a video to or to some other location?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what would be a good website to upload a video to while it is live and a websites where alot of people could look at the video?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago. is a good place to upload video. Many, many people are constantly looking at YouTube and searching it for videos.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
top ten places to upload and live stream it I guess would be the word.

I presume you mean, basically, "web page to place link directly to live camera of your own, for people accessing that page to watch live in real time".

As opposed to 'podcast', which is basically recorded video available to be played back, even if it is 'fresh'... but not live video, no.

On this page:

are listed some choices of websites or web services that would suit your requirements... is the one I have definitely heard of... of the others, at a glance, YouNow might be another good choice for you - but it's up to you.

(If this answers your question, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed. Thanks, ***** ***** luck with it.)