Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I got the Asus compter---010040001-comp. Or X55la-bhi. Or

Customer Question

I got the Asus compter---010040001-comp. Or X55la-bhi. Or x55la-bhi5n12. Carton *********** That's all the numbers I think you need for my computer. I bought it online through Best Buy. They told me to talk to you about it. My screen needs replaced. The screen is showing abstract blocks. Also Best Buy said I had to pay $200 even though I'm under warranty. Can you help please? I need this computer for work. I can't afford another one. Besides I love this computer. Thank you for taking the time to read this & have a great day!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that going directly to Asus about it might be the thing to do. But how recently have you bought the Asus computer in question?