Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

Can I receive the dodger games live via a Roku stick just

Customer Question

Can I receive the dodger games live via a Roku stick just given to me? We live in Palos verdes estates and our cable (internet & tv) provider is Cox communications.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Because the dodger games are licensed content, it is restricted as to how it is available.

You would need to install the "mlb.tv" channel on your roku, and pay for a subscription to the mlb.tv content to get those games.

If you need help with those steps, just let me know.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Does it work if I am in a restricted area of LA? Or is there a way of changing the IP address to fool the system?
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

The app won't track your IP address so much as it does your billing address typically.

But yes, there are ways to fool the system with a proxy type service as well, such as https://www.expressvpn.com/

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Im at work now but I will be home by 5:45 Pm today. Can I get in touch with you this evening after 6:00 Pm?
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Sure thing, just come back to this same page/url, or sign back in to your justanswer account and you can follow up with me here anytime.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?