Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I want to restore my computer back to original setup, model

Customer Question

I want to restore my computer back to original setup
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: model acer laptop windows 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all types
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Please note this will remove all data from your computer and return it to new, so backup anything you first wish to keep.

Then click on Start, Settings, Update & Security, Recovery, Get Started under Reset this PC

Choose the option to Restore Factory Settings.

Complete this and when done the computer will be as new, just like when you purchased it.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you