Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

On certain websites/pages large parts of the screen goes

Customer Question

on certain websites/pages large parts of the screen goes blank. For example when I order my groceries online, I can see all of the pages until I get to the payment page, then a 'white sheet' appears over most of the page and I can't final my payment details, so have to keep ringing Woolworths to finish off the transaction. Also just now on Shoes Online, it will only let me view one line of products, no matter what page i go to. can you tell me what is going on and how to fix it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me if this is on a windows or mac computer and which version?

Also, to confirm, you are using Google Chrome as your internet browser?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10
Google Chrome
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you

can you in Chrome click on the three bars in the top right, then click settings, then click on Show advance settings then click on clear browser data, choose from the beginning of time, then click click browser data again.

Then go to the bottom and click on reset settings

Once done, close Chrome, open it and tell me if it has resolved the problem

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please