Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need an answer to this asap. I've had a few issues with

Customer Question

I need an answer to this asap. I've had a few issues with changing from windows 7 to 10 & back again. The file IMHttpComm.dll is now missing from my desktop. I've tried to uninstall Incredimail to no avail - it keeps coming back with the same answer.
As I don't have access to e-mail I'll wait online - right here for an answer.
Many thanks Maree
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,

Are you still with me? May I remote into your system and fix this problem for you? You may type your response below and click the Send button.