active1065, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  several years of experience in programming,website and s/w development

I have goole phone number. thisa morning, i tried to call,

Customer Question

i have goole phone number. thisa morning, i tried to call, message said " there is no service to complete to call"
what do i have to do now?
Category: Computer
Expert:  active1065 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. Is your phone an OBI

A recent issue with the OBi 100/110 devices' firmware is causing your problem. You need to update the firmware to continue using it with Google Voice.

• Go to the Obihai firmware download page:
  • Select the firmware for OBi100 and OBi110 devices, which will download and save it to your computer. Note the folder or directory you used for the download.
  • Pick up the phone attached to your OBi and dial ***1 and write down the IP address that it reads to you.
  • Open a web browser to that address.
  • Log into your OBi device. The default username and password ***** both admin
  • Click System Management-->Device Update-->Firmware Update-->Select file to update firmware.
  • Browse to the file you downloaded and select it.
  • Click the "Update" button.
  • Watch the OBi's LEDs and wait for the device to successfully reboot, before continuing.

You may need to re-authorize your device to use your Google account after this procedure. To do that, first, be sure that you are logged into the correct Google/Gmail account that holds your Google Voice number. Then, open another web browser tab, and log into to the OBiTALK dashboard, click on your device, then click on the Service Provider (SP1 or SP2) that is using Google Voice. Click "Accept" at the prompt. On the window that will open, click the link to "Replace Google account credentials" and follow the instructions.

If your device still doesn't work after this procedure, I recommend following the complete set of instructions, on the first page of this discussion topic:

Let me know how it goes.