Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a problem with my (now) windows 10 computer.

Customer Question

Hello, I have a problem with my (now) windows 10 computer. Originally it ran 7, but has recently been upgraded to 10. I have been happy with it for a number of months, everything seemed to run perfectly well with the change. however today I have one program that when I opened I got a box saying "Windows is trying to reconfigure Final Fantasy X!, please wait. I have never had this window before and if I allow it to run the reconfigure I an told it is looking for a CD for the reconfigure, which I have never needed before. If I click cancel, the window closes and the game closes down with a "does not recognize this class" error box opening. Could you advise me what I need to do, please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  active1065 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer. Seems like the game is missing some files required at launch.

How did you originally install the game. Was it a online or steam download ?