Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service

I want to order the new dragon 13. But I was looking on

Customer Question

I want to order the new dragon 13. But I was looking on Amazon and their reviews said it was not only buggy but would not work on Windows 10. I've had an earlier version on Windows 7 and I liked it. I would like to order it , but not if it has problems. And if I do order it, I want the 99 $ sale price.
I wait your reply. Thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

That is a review on how to get your Dragon 13 to work on your Windows 10 and any foreseeable issues. It shows you which

browser to use to keep from those issues as well. Not all reviews come from people who are willing to use different applications,

settings browsers etc. to get their programs to run smoothly.

This is the home version of Dragon 13, for 42.00.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.